Get your website to the top of search engine rankings.
Reach customers who want your products or services.
Create networks of web properties pointing to your site.
Check out these SEO statistics:
- 70% of all search clicks are on organic results (not paid ads).
- 70-80% of people ignore paid ads, clicking only on organic results.
- The first search result with get around 1/3 of all clicks (2013)
- 75% of web surfers only utilize the first page of search results.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is important. Phoenix SEO is even more important because a market like Phoenix is home to millions of people who are regularly searching for products and services they need, and there are a lot of businesses to compete with. Search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, are currently the leading source of lead generation, with the websites ranking on the first page of Google and other search engines being the businesses who are regularly bringing on new customers and expanding their business.
Here at Social Media Pros, we know SEO and we know Phoenix, AZ. By leveraging our SEO skills, we can get your Phoenix area business ranking at the top of search engines for keyword phrases and search terms which signal the user’s intent to buy.
We work with you and your business to create a customized SEO marketing plan to help you generate leads in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Mesa, and the surrounding cities of the Phoenix metropolitan area.
How do we run your Phoenix SEO campaign?
Phoenix SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works by showing Google and other search engines that your website is relevant and important relative to a certain search term. If you run a landscaping service in Phoenix, then you want to rank for keywords such as “Landscaping service Phoenix.”
Ranking at the top of search engines does not happen by accident, or without effort. With millions of websites on the internet, and thousands competing for given local market, it takes hard work, skill, and determination to rank your website.
A number of factors go into how well your Phoenix business ranks through SEO:
- Backlinks – Other websites who link to your website.
- Keywords – Which keywords you target, and how many other quality websites are doing the same.
- Content – Content is king – from blog posts to videos, the content of your website plays a major role in being able to rank.
- Social Signals – Google and other search engines want to know people are talking about your business, and relies on social network activity to relay this information.
Fortunately, Social Media Pros has the know-how and the grit to rank your website. So, how do we do it?
Phoenix SEO: Step #1 – Keyword & Competitor SEO Research
The first step in our plan to help you dominate your search engine rankings is to do research. We do two primary types of research to start:
- SEO Keyword Research – Researching specific phrases people type into search engines, aiming for keywords that have a high number of monthly searches, and a low amount of competition.
- SEO Competitor Research – Next, we look at your competitors to see why they rank for a given keyword phrase, and use this information to figure out the specific SEO strategy for your Phoenix area business.
By properly researching keywords and your competitors, we can start to build a strong foundation for your Phoenix SEO campaign. We analyze the SEO keywords you want to target and the websites who are currently ranking for these keywords, looking at their content, their backlinks, and other factors related to their ability to rank for a keyword.
Through this research, we can identify the specific strategy we will implement as we go forward in ranking your Phoenix website through effective SEO techniques.
Phoenix SEO: Step #2 – Create and/or optimize content for SEO
Once we know what keywords to target and what your competitors have going one, we progress to the content creation and optimization stage of your Phoenix SEO campaign.
Depending on your needs, we can do a number of things related to content:
- Build you a high quality website, optimized for the keywords we want to target.
- Optimize your current website for the keywords we will target.
- Develop content, including website pages, blog articles, pictures, videos, and more.
- Optimize your current content through SEO targeted edits.
- Create distribution networks so that new posts or pages are distributed across various social media and web 2.0 platforms
By generating high quality content, your website begins to tell search engines that it is relevant for the keyword phrases you aim to target. Google does not want to rank an irrelevant site for a given search phrase, and the primary way that these search engines know which pages should rank is through their content.
We know that you are busy doing your business. As such, our content creation and optimization services will ensure that you do not have to waste time creating content, and can instead focus on managing your business itself. We work with you to create the message and feel you want your business to portray, without you having to take time away from the business itself to develop your website’s content.
Phoenix SEO: Step #3 – Distribute content and create backlinks
Once high quality content has been created, and your website’s content optimized for Phoenix SEO, we move on to the content distribution and link building step in the process.
First, we work with your social media accounts to distribute content to these sources. From here, we can syndicate this content over a number of networks and profiles, expanding your reach and building links in the process. Using a variety of sources, we can plant high quality links embedded in relevant content so that you can rank for your specific Phoenix SEO search phrase.
The next step we take is to work with our large network of partner websites to earn you local links from businesses, non-profits, or other types of websites which operate in the same area as you. Search engines care a lot about local references, and we work hard to get your website linked from another Phoenix based website.
Phoenix SEO: Step #4 – Maintain your rank and gain social media followers
Once the seeds of ranking have been planted and we start to see your website rank for your target keywords, our goal then shifts to maintaining your ranking and growing your brand. This includes continued content development, growing your social media presence, continuing to build back links, and and moderating your online reputation.